Our fast- growing business requires a dynamic, highly motivated and confident trainer/assessor to work within our Victorian and New South Wales training teams to deliver high quality, professional training to our valued clients.
Elbon Group of Companies (EGC) provide training, installation of height safety equipment, product supply and consultative services. Our broad range of clients include government, construction, industrial, facilities management and strata marketplace.
EGC is a family-owned business which embodies family values. Our culture-focused environment places high importance on team member’s development, stability, growth and work life balance through long term support and career progression.
The selected contractors in Victoria will be delivering safety related training in Melbourne, at our Tullamarine training facility and across regional Victoria. NSW contractors will deliver training out of our new state-of-the-art training facility at Ingleburn and around regional NSW as required.
- Ensure high quality delivery of training and assessment services in accordance our ECG’s scope of registration.
- Ensure all training is carried out in accordance with ASQA and AQF standards.
- Carry out all compliance and legislative requirements.
- Assist in the development and improvement of training courses.
- Maintain accurate records for completed training.
- Liaise with clients and students.
- Promote opportunities for ongoing company growth.
- Associated administration as required.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
The successful candidate must hold the following qualifications:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B, or
- Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
They must also have the ability to facility some or all of the following training courses ECG has on scope:
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- Industrial Rescue
- Vertical Rescue
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Asbestos Awareness
- White Card
- HRWL Elevated Work Platform over 11m
- HRWL Forklift
They should also:
- Hold a current Australian drivers licence
- Hold a current Police Check, or be able to obtain one
- Hold a current Working with Children Check, or be able to obtain one
- Hold a willingness to travel regionally and interstate where required
- Hold a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRMs and general computer skills
- Demonstrate written and verbal skills to a professional standard
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly motivated and able to conform to current policies and procedures
Only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for this role.
For further information please contact Ashley Campbell at email@example.com or call 1300 884 978.