Working With Asbestos – 10559NAT
|Name||Working With Asbestos|
|Inclusions||Morning or Afternoon Tea|
|Price||Click on the "Book Now" Button for Pricing|
Working with Asbestos ( 10559NAT )
Tradespeople are drilling into Asbestos everyday unprotected. With approximately one third of all homes built in Australia containing asbestos products, the need for work safe practices is important to keep tradespeople and the general public safe.
- Air Conditioned training Room
- Real Hands-on Experience
- Free Tea & Coffee All Day
- Free Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Free Onsite Parking
Contact Us About our Working with Asbestos Course
Looking for more information? Shoot us an email and we will get back to you!
Who Should attend the Working with Asbestos Course
Trades persons such as electricians, plumbers, gas fitters, carpenters, refrigeration mechanics. Anyone who is required to work with asbestos and/or asbestos containing materials.
Learning Outcomes of the Working with Asbestos Course
At the conclusion of the training session the participant will be competent in the use of Asbestos penetration methodology.
By Completing the Working with Asbestos course you will Develop knowledge and Skills in:
- Worksite Preparation
- PPE Requirements
- Safe Drilling
4-6 hours nominal. Face to face classroom delivery with a knowledge and skills assessment in a work simulated area.
- All successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment within 1 week of completion of training.
- Training delivered by ELBON CONSULTING SERVICES PTY LTD who is a registered training organization (No. 91227).
- This course is registered with ASQA and is a Nationally registered course delivered by ELBON CONSULTING SERVICES PTY LTD exclusively for Height Safety Engineers.
Post-trade and the Course in Asbestos Awareness statement of attainment (10314NAT).