Work Safely at Heights – RIIWHS204D
|Name||Work Safely at Heights|
|Inclusions||Morning Tea & Lunch|
|Price||Click on the "Book Now" Button for Pricing|
Work Safely at Heights ( RIIWHS204D )
Come and join our highly skilled and qualified trainers for the one-day nationally accredited training course designed for people working or directing someone to work safely at heights in the workplace.This course will qualify you to be competent in the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Height safety systems involving both theoretical and practical applications.
- Air Conditioned training Room
- Real Roof Top Experience
- Free Tea & Coffee All Day
- Free Lunch
- Free Morning Tea
- Free Onsite Parking
Contact Us About our Work Safely at Heights Course
Looking for more information? Shoot us an email and we will get back to you!
Who Should attend the Work Safely at Heights Course
Anyone who will be working or directing work at heights as part of their job or in their workplace.
Learning Outcomes of the Work Safely at Heights Course
At the conclusion of the training session the participant will be competent in the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Height Safety Systems.
Competencies Achieved in the Work Safely at Heights Course
- NSW Height Safety Legislation – Working At Heights
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint Systems (Pendulum Effect)
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – Use and Maintenance
- Competent use of Height Safety Systems
Certification of Training – Work Safely at Heights
- All successful participants will receive a full certificate of competency within 1 week of completion of training.
- Training course designed and delivered by ELBON CONSULTING SERVICES PTY LTD who is a registered training organization (No. 91227). Qualification RIIOHS204A Work Safely at Heights.
- This course is registered with VETAB and is a Nationally registered course delivered by ELBON CONSULTING SERVICES PTY LTD exclusively for Height Safety Engineers.