Manual Handling Training Course – WHSSMH215A
|Price||Click on the "Book Now" Button for Pricing|
Manual Handling Training Course with Height Safety Engineers ( WHSSMH215A )
This Height Safety Engineers training course is designed to raise awareness of Musculoskeletal Disorders and their impact, how to reduce risk of manual handling injuries, risk factors and principles of safe manual handling.When you enroll in the Workplace Health & Safety Course at our NSW Training Center you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Fully Qualified & Accredited Training Staff
- Air conditioned Training Rooms
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free Morning Tea
- Free Tea & Coffee all day
Contact Us About our Manual Handling Training Course
Looking for more information? Shoot us an email and we will get back to you!
Who Should attend the Manual Handling Training Course
This half day course is designed for anyone involved in lifting loads.
Learning Outcomes of the Manual Handling Training Course
This training course has been designed to equip people with the skills and knowledge to perform manual handling in the workplace. This is a nationally recognized training course and is intended to assist with the following:
- Teach basic principles of safe lifting and manual handling methods.
- Risk assessment and planning to relocate the load safely.
- Compliance with safety legislation.
Practical examples and workshops covering applications of manual handling that are applicable to your workplace will be included in the training course.
Competencies Achieved in the Manual Handling Training Course
- Introduction – What is Manual Handling?
- Materials Handling Hazards
- Manual Handling Safety Measures – Do’s & Don’ts
- Planning & Preparing
- Moving Materials by Hand
- Mechanical Aids for Materials Handling