Height Safety Systems are required by law to be inspected and maintained annually.
Previously compliant height safety systems can be rendered unsafe/non-complaint for many reasons:
- Structural Changes to building/vehicles (planned or otherwise)
- Compromised building material integrity due to:
- Weather events
- Stress or vibration weakening
- Damaged Height Safety Equipment fixtures due to misuse or collateral damage
- Poor Quality Installation
Don't Leave your system Recertification until its too late!
It is critical to ensure that Height Safety Systems are regularly inspected and maintained to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with Australian legislation.
Australian Standards requires ALL Height Safety Systems to be inspected annually due to the high risk nature of working at heights.