HSE’s Recertification Division is now NATA Accredited for compliance with ISO/EC 17020, ISO900, 4801
“The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) is the national accreditation body for Australia.
NATA's role is to serve the national and public interest, by ensuring that organisations (accredited facilities) comply with relevant international and Australian standards and so are competent to provide consistently reliable outputs and data to government, industry and the wider community.
NATA accreditation provides an assurance of the competence, impartiality and integrity of facilities.”
Represent WAHA, on Standards Australia SF-015 Comittee AS/NZS1891 Suite Of Standards and AS/NZS5532 Standard.
- AS/NZS 1891.1 Industrial fall-arrest systems & devices – Harnesses & ancillary equipment
- AS/NZS 1891.2 Industrial fall-arrest systems & devices – Horizontal lifeline & rail systems
- AS/NZS 1891.3 Industrial fall-arrest systems & devices – Fall-arrest devices
- AS/NZS 1891.4 Industrial fall-arrest systems & devices – Selection, Use & Maintenance
- AS 1657:2018 Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders - Design, construction and installation
- AS/NZS 5532 Manufacturing requirements for single-point anchor device used for harness-based work at height